The state of Idaho is in the Northwestern United States with the capital as Boise the largest city of the state.
The Idaho government provides benefits to the unemployed in terms of insurance. The eligibility criteria for the Idaho Unemployment Benefits are:
· The applicant has to be totally or partially unemployed without his fault
· The applicant must be a citizen of United States or should possess authorization for working in United States
· The applicant must have sufficient earnings in the base period to establish the monetary entitlement to benefits. That means the applicant musthave worked and been paid wages for his employment in at least two of the quarters in the base period and also must have been paid at least 1,326/- dollars in wages in one of those quarters; and the total wages paid during the base period must be equal to one and a quarter times highest quarter wages
· The applicant must be ready to work full time and also perform full time work
· The applicant must be actively involved in seeking work
The process for appealing for the Idaho Unemployment Benefits is that the appeal has to be in writing or on the Request for Hearing form duly filled and submitted for the purpose. This should include the specific details of that are being appealed, the social security number of the applicant and the signature of an interested party or the representative. The appeal must be sent through post or hand delivered or faxed to any local government body or to the Appeals Bureau, however, the same should be done before the last date of appeal.
If the appeal is sent through post, then it will be considered filed on the date of post and if the appeal is hand delivered to the local government body or to the Appeals Bureau within working hours, then it will be stamped with the receipt confirmation with date of personal delivery and considered filed on that date. In case, if the appeal is faxed, the filed date will be considered to be the date of receipt of fax if done within working hours. Fax sent after working hours or on weekends or on holidays will be considered to be filed the next business day. Internet filing is still not processed till now. Idaho unemployment benefits are very much important in meeting the demands of the workers and the common people.